Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Becoming a Member of Mt. Mitchell Volunteer Fire Department

I heard "The Call To Serve"
New Truck
Chief Barlow Congratulates me on my decision
to become a member of Mt. Mitchell Fire Department
After thinking about it for a while, I decided that with all of the different training activities that I had experienced and been a part of that it was a natural step to become a member of a local Volunteer Fire Department.

On April 20th, 2010 I put in my Application with Mount Mitchell Volunteer Fire Department. The Chief and several Captain's met and discussed my application and I was informed this week that I have been accepted as a member of that Fire Department. I will attend the next meeting on Monday May 17th to receive my Pager and be fitted for Turnout Gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment